WELCOME TO PERMANENT COSMETICS BY THERESA
Permanent makeup can enhance your life! Wake up with makeup perfectly applied every day. Anyone who wants to improve their appearance and have the convenience of lip color, eyebrows and eyeliner that won’t rub off, smudge or smear can enjoy the benefits of micro-pigmentation.
Theresa Judd is a Board Certified Diplomat of the American Academy of Micropigmentation (D.A.A.M.) and a liftetime member of the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals. She is also a member of the Conventional and Cosmetic Tattooing Association. Ms. Judd is board certified in the application of permanent cosmetics as well as advanced areola restoration, scar camouflage, and has been in business since October 2000. Read more..
The love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty… is art!Ralph Waldo Emerson
Arch is everything! expression, mood and age are conveyed by the shape of your brows.
The Easiest Eyeliner!!
Wake up every morning with a dash of color and definition to your eyes. Give your eyes the “pop” they deserve!
Lips Say It All!
No more smudged lipstick with permanent cosmetics! Have a color lift and finished look all day, everyday!
FINANCE YOUR PROCEDURE!
Thousands of patients have trusted United Medical Credit to secure affordable payment plans for their procedures. United Medical Credit can do the same for you.
Some of the benefits of choosing United Medical Credit to finance your care:
- Extensive Network of Prime and Subprime Lenders
- Multiple Plans to Choose From
- Decisions Within Seconds
- No Prepayment Penalties with Flexible Terms
- Fast and Easy Application Process with No Commitment
- 100% Confidential
- Plans available for Credit Challenged Applicants
Some Points For You To Know:
- United Medical Credit strives to offer financing options for most credit scores. In cases when the applicant is declined due to derogatory credit, you can add a con-signer on the loan to help try and get you approved. Our associates will work with you and our co-signer to try and get you approved with the best financing options.
- Your interest rate is based on your credit score, credit history, length of the loan and loan amount.
- United Medical also offers loan terms up to 72 months on approved credit. UMC also has Same as cash (SAC) programs for qualified applicants. Same as Cash programs are interest free if the loan is paid with the term period.
- Once you’re approved, one of our associates will contact you to go over your interest rate, financing options and approved loan amount. We would then contact your treatment provider and work out details of your procedure and its financing terms. All you have to do after that is show up on the day of your treatment.