Professional Teeth Whitening
Our mission here at A Permanent Solution: Professional Teeth Whitening by Theresa is to provide the most effective teeth whitening service at a very affordable price. Focusing on quality and convenience we have several locations throughout Louisville, KY and Ridgewood, NJ .
You can be sure that Professional Teeth Whitening by Theresa’s system will work for you. We guarantee the best results and a beautiful smile. Remember, when people look at you, your smile is one of the first things they will notice. Don’t be embarrassed about your smile; instead show it off with confidence. A beautiful new smile can enhance your everyday life more than you ever thought possible. Call us today for a free consultation!
Teeth Whitening Service Is Ideal For:
- Wedding Parties
- Bachelors & Bachelorettes
- Holiday Events
- Corporate Events
- School Functions
- Job Searches
- Family Photos & Family Reunions
- Important Meetings
- Special Events
- Just Wanting To Look Your Very Best
(CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE)
About Teeth Whitening
Teeth whitening is one of the simplest cosmetic procedures if done right. Doing it right means using a proper whitening agent (that is, a good hydrogen peroxide gel,) and an appropriate whitening accelerator. The most practical accelerator is an LED lamp emitting cold blue light with a wavelength of around 465 nanometers. This wavelength of light is ideal for activating the hydrogen peroxide gel and accelerating the whitening process.
A cosmetic teeth-whitening treatment will NOT make your teeth pearly white. It will make them whiter. How much whiter? It really depends on a multitude of factors, including how stained your teeth were before the whitening, what kind of staining agent caused most of the coloration, how well your enamel reacts to peroxide and the number of treatments performed. It also depends on the kind of gel (carbamide vs. hydrogen peroxide), the concentration of the teeth whitening gel and the kind of application system that is used.
Most people will get impressive results while a few will get less dramatic results, but 99% of people are very satisfied with the results they obtain with our system. Some people’s teeth cannot really be whitened at all, such as those that were stained by the antibiotic tetracycline or fluorosis.
Our Whitening System
Our Advanced Kit uses a Cheek Retractor and an Applicator Pen with 16% hydrogen peroxide instead of a mouth tray and syringe. You would apply the gel directly to your teeth using a pen that looks just like a touch-up pen. In using this method, there is nothing (such as a tray) interfering with the light activation of the gel on your teeth. This method is basically how dentist do it (and they get the best results in the industry), except that dentist use a higher concentration of gel and they actually apply the gel to your teeth after applying a gingival (gum) protector. If the tray system worked better, dentist would be using it for their light activated treatments, but they do not.
The most advanced technology, the best results, at a great price…..Now that’s something to smile about!
Advantages of our Advanced Kit
- Our kit is more effective because the gel has a 16% hydrogen peroxide concentration (the highest concentration in the market for cosmetic teeth whitening). With the tray system the highest you can safely use is 12% hydrogen peroxide, 16% in a mouth tray will cause a lot of gum irritation.
- Self-administered teeth whitening kits you can purchase over the counter in a retail store are only about 6% concentration requiring you to wear them more frequently for longer periods of time and still not get the optimum results you deserve.
- It is more comfortable because the cheek retractor keeps your mouth open without any effort.
- With the tray system, you would have to strain to keep smiling, which is difficult and sometimes even painful, and many people can’t expose their teeth completely to the light even when they smile, so they get uneven results.